Do you have a follow up strategy in your business? If not you're leaving money on the table.
As the old saying goes..."the fortune is in the follow-up".
Ask any successful business owner and she’ll tell you, the faster you can move a potential client from the “prospect” side of the ledger to the “buyer” side, the higher your profit margins will be. That’s why millions of dollars have been spent studying marketing strategies, client onboarding methods, follow-up contact, and more.
As an online entrepreneur, you have the same powerful tools at your disposal that much larger companies enjoy, but if you’re not taking the best advantage of them, you’re leaving money on the table.
The most powerful of these tools? Your email follow-up sequence. While the “know, like and trust” factor is important when it comes to making sales, it’s also worth remembering that new subscribers are highly likely to take action. Even if they’ve only just met you, a well-designed follow-up sequence can quickly:
- Establish you as the leader in your market
- Provide proof of concept
- Solidify that “know, like and trust” element
- Turn browsers into buyers
The key is to present an irresistible flow that leads naturally from one step to the next, making each offer along the way—whether free or paid—a “no brainer” your reader would never consider rejecting. In fact, she’ll anxiously await your next email (and the next, and the next) and happily fill her virtual cart with your latest products and services.
And all because you’ve designed an email follow-up she’d be foolish to ignore.
This home-study course will show you how to attractive leads and incorporate a follow up strategy to turn them into customers. Includes a follow-up planner.
What you'll get in this 7-Step Course + Planner:
- Step 1: Define your dream client
- Step 2: Know your follow up goal
- Step 3: Define your opt-in incentives - Give your dream client what they want and need
- Step 4: Map out your funnel
- Step 5: Find the balance between information and offers
- Step 6: The secret behind writing click-worthy subject lines
- Step 7: Craft a compelling call to action
- Step 8: Put your email campaigns on auto-pilot
- Step 9: Test, track, tweak, and improve
Check out the course on this here: