Email marketing isn't going away anytime soon. In fact, it's still one of the best and easiest ways to connect, engage and convert.
But of course, money-making email marketing doesn't happen by chance. It takes some planning. It takes some strategizing. And it takes some good, quality content.
Luckily, planning out an email content calendar, one that delivers value and helps convert new subscribers into buyers and paying clients, doesn't have to be complicated.
The Newsletter Planner Covers (37 pages):
- Who Am I Writing My Newsletter To?
- Exercise: Defining My Audience
- Why Do People Sign up for MY List?
- Exercise: How Do I Stand Out?
- Why Would People Want to STAY On My List?
- Exercise: What Great Content Do I Provide?
- The Know, Like, Trust Factor
- Exercise: How Do Readers Know Me, Why Do They Like Me and Trust Me?
- I am..
- Exercise: Discover What Me Unique and Create My Awesome Bio
- Create Your Mailing Schedule
- Exercise: Determine Which Day and Time My Newsletter Will Be Sent
- Content Planning & Your Promotional Calendar
- Exercise: Monthly Promotions Calendar
- Content Planning & Your Editorial Calendar
- Exercise: Editorial Calendar
- What Do You Want to Include in Each Newsletter?
- Exercise: Determine Sections to Include in Each Newsletter
- Setting Up Your Newsletter the First Time
- Exercise: Setting up My About Me Section and Disclaimer
- Your Weekly Newsletter Plan
- Exercise: What Will My Content Include?
- Where to Find Ideas
- Exercise: Keep Track of Newsletter Ideas
- Keeping Your Commitment
- Exercise: Staying Committed to Success